osmetic treatments are highly requested by patients in the Oakville, Ontario, area who visit Drs. Stephen Gaines
and Arti Patel
at their office, Sherwood Dental. This is because these aesthetic services are becoming more cost effective for the everyday patient and are no longer just available for the “rich and famous!” Our team at Sherwood Dental is pleased to offer several treatments that address the smile's aesthetics, including cosmetic dental bonding
. Our team can discuss with individuals the purpose, cost, and benefits of this treatment.
What is the purpose of dental bonding?
In most cases, dental bonding is a cosmetic treatment used to address an imperfection in the smile, whether it is a broken tooth or gapped teeth. This material is a resin material that, when placed, looks just like natural tooth enamel. This makes it a wonderful option for patients looking to disguise common issues within the smile. It may be used for:
- Filling a cavity
- Hiding a gap between teeth
- Restoring shape to a broken or chipped tooth
- Cover a tooth with permanent staining
- Reshape a tooth’s appearance
How much does dental bonding cost?
The cost of composite resin dental bonding varies depending on the patient’s unique situation. Still it is much more affordable than other aesthetic treatments such as porcelain veneers, which are also used routinely at Sherwood Dental. To determine the actual cost, we recommend that patients call for a consultation and initial evaluation to learn more about the solutions available for their cosmetic needs and obtain a more accurate quote on the cost of treatment.
What are the benefits of dental bonding?
- Provides a same-day solution to aesthetic issues
- Is versatile, being used as coverage of an imperfect tooth to a filling for a cavity
- Looks completely natural when placed by an experienced dental professional
- Is more affordable than alternative options such as porcelain veneers
- Provides improved self-esteem for patients with significant imperfections in the smile
Are you ready to learn more about cosmetic bonding?
Contact Drs. Stephen Gaines
and Arti Patel
at Sherwood Dental today! The office is located at 2892 South Sheridan Way, and can be reached by phone at 844-951-8855.