At Sherwood Dental in Oakville, Ontario, we are committed to providing patients with solutions to help them feel confident about smiling again! With cosmetic and restorative dentistry, we can repair imperfections to restore the proper function and beauty of the teeth and gums!
What are some cosmetic treatments for the teeth and gums at Sherwood Dental?
Drs. Stephen Gaines
and Arti Patel
are pleased to offer the following cosmetic dentistry procedures for new and returning patients personalized for their unique needs:
- Professional teeth whitening. Brightening the smile is often the first step in achieving a new look. We are excited to offer two methods to whiten teeth quickly in as little as one day. These include our in-office professional whitening sessions and our customized take-home whitening treatments. Both are readily available for our patients
- Porcelain veneers. We can completely mask chips, cracks, and other imperfections in the tooth’s enamel with porcelain veneers. Veneers are extremely thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the front-facing surface of the teeth for an instant transformation into a beautiful smile
Orthodontics. If teeth are gapped, overcrowded, or misaligned from the natural dental arch, it may be time to talk to Drs. Stephen Gaines and Arti Patel about the possibility of orthodontic treatment. This can realign the smile and bite for proper function and appearance
- Dental bonding and contouring. We can use a tooth-coloured composite resin to fill in chips and gaps with minimal preparation of the existing teeth structure. This is one of the fastest ways to get a new smile with no downtime and is often much less expensive when compared to alternative options such as porcelain veneers
- Porcelain dental crowns. If a tooth has been damaged or weakened due to trauma, decay or root canal therapy, we may recommend restoring it with a dental crown. These custom-made restorations can completely cover and protect the entire visible portion of the tooth for long-lasting results
- Tooth-coloured dental fillings. If the teeth have been affected by decay, we can remove all infected portions of the tooth and then fill in any cavities with a natural-looking composite resin. This material is shaded to match existing enamel for seamless results
- Inlays and onlays. A tooth that has suffered damage that is too severe for a simple filling but not enough for a crown may require a restoration called an inlay or onlay. These custom-made restorations are made of durable porcelain and fit directly over or into the affected teeth
- Periodontics. Periodontal disease is an infection that can result in the loss of bone, gum tissue, and teeth. By treating the infection and bringing the smile back to health, we can employ cosmetic dentistry to continue to improve the teeth and gums
Cosmetic dental treatment near me
If you live in Oakville, Ontario, and want to speak to a dedicated team about the benefits of esthetic dental work, connect with Drs. Stephen Gaines and Arti Patel of Sherwood Dental to discuss your smile!
Call 844-951-8855 to request a visit at our office. We are open to new patients and families in the community who are ready to enhance their smiles with personalized, cosmetic treatments
at our state-of-the-art facility!
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page